How an inquest into the death of a Paramedical Examiner in the Herald Examiner building has been shrouded in mystery

An inquest into a fatal Paramedic Examiner crash at the Herald Examiners building has also been shrouded by secrecy.

The inquest was called into an accident at the building in November, when a man died after being ejected from a car in a parking lot.

The man, identified as Michael Tully, was pronounced dead on the scene.

He was the first person to be taken to the hospital in the building, which was constructed in the early 1990s and was part of the Herald Exchange building, the largest in Australia.

The coroner’s report released on Monday revealed that Mr Tully had suffered a cardiac arrest before being taken to hospital.

The ambulance that transported Mr Tinson to hospital had a “significant airbag” and had been inspected for damage.

Mr Tully was also involved in a collision at the Exchange building with a vehicle a few days earlier.

It was later revealed that the crash was the result of an on-site maintenance job by the Herald Institute, a private organisation.

The Herald Examiner Building was originally constructed in 1912, but has been transformed into a Paramail Exchange since 1996.

The building was re-opened in 2014 as a Paramsail Exchange.

In 2014, the Herald reported the crash as the result, “of a serious and dangerous failure by a contractor to perform required maintenance”.

It said the Paramsailsail Exchange had been involved in four “serious and dangerous accidents” between 2006 and 2015.

Mr Dolan has since said the investigation had been delayed, but that he had not yet been given the opportunity to hear the final report.

“There’s nothing in there that says, ‘no we’re not going to talk about it, it’s a closed investigation’,” Mr Dolan said.

“But I’m not saying we haven’t spoken to the people involved and we’ll be talking to them.”

I’m just not aware of any details or anything.

“Mr Dameron also said he had received the final coronial report from the coroner’s office, but was not aware if there was a release date.”

We have not had a formal request for that,” he said.

The investigation has been ongoing since February, but the Herald has not seen any further information.

Topics:coronary,accidents,coronavirus-and-diseases-and_mental_health,federal—state-issues,health,safety-education,law-crime-and.courts-and/or-justice,death,parliament,government-and—politics,nsw,canberra-2600,act,australiaContact Adam HarrisonMore stories from New South Wales