How an inquest into the death of a Paramedical Examiner in the Herald Examiner building has been shrouded in mystery

An inquest into a fatal Paramedic Examiner crash at the Herald Examiners building has also been shrouded by secrecy.

The inquest was called into an accident at the building in November, when a man died after being ejected from a car in a parking lot.

The man, identified as Michael Tully, was pronounced dead on the scene.

He was the first person to be taken to the hospital in the building, which was constructed in the early 1990s and was part of the Herald Exchange building, the largest in Australia.

The coroner’s report released on Monday revealed that Mr Tully had suffered a cardiac arrest before being taken to hospital.

The ambulance that transported Mr Tinson to hospital had a “significant airbag” and had been inspected for damage.

Mr Tully was also involved in a collision at the Exchange building with a vehicle a few days earlier.

It was later revealed that the crash was the result of an on-site maintenance job by the Herald Institute, a private organisation.

The Herald Examiner Building was originally constructed in 1912, but has been transformed into a Paramail Exchange since 1996.

The building was re-opened in 2014 as a Paramsail Exchange.

In 2014, the Herald reported the crash as the result, “of a serious and dangerous failure by a contractor to perform required maintenance”.

It said the Paramsailsail Exchange had been involved in four “serious and dangerous accidents” between 2006 and 2015.

Mr Dolan has since said the investigation had been delayed, but that he had not yet been given the opportunity to hear the final report.

“There’s nothing in there that says, ‘no we’re not going to talk about it, it’s a closed investigation’,” Mr Dolan said.

“But I’m not saying we haven’t spoken to the people involved and we’ll be talking to them.”

I’m just not aware of any details or anything.

“Mr Dameron also said he had received the final coronial report from the coroner’s office, but was not aware if there was a release date.”

We have not had a formal request for that,” he said.

The investigation has been ongoing since February, but the Herald has not seen any further information.

Topics:coronary,accidents,coronavirus-and-diseases-and_mental_health,federal—state-issues,health,safety-education,law-crime-and.courts-and/or-justice,death,parliament,government-and—politics,nsw,canberra-2600,act,australiaContact Adam HarrisonMore stories from New South Wales

‘Lad’ of Texas death row sentenced to life in prison

A Texas death-row inmate who was found guilty of murdering a man he mistook for his friend during a botched drug-sniffing sting was sentenced to 20 years in prison.

The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals on Monday also sentenced 28-year-old D.J. “Drew” Williams to life behind bars, though the judge suspended his parole for five years.

Williams and a partner killed 32-year‑old Thomas DeSantis in March 2018 after they botched the operation and tricked him into taking two pills from a syringe that were laced with fentanyl.

Prosecutors argued that Williams was so desperate to save his life that he believed DeSants would die if he were found dead in the back seat of his car.

But defense lawyers argued that he had no idea he was helping DeSant’s death and that he was acting in self-defense.

“The defendant acted out of a very dark place,” Williams’ lawyer said.

“He was completely and utterly incapable of making any rational decision, much less that of his life.”

Prosecutors said the pair had been using drugs for years and that the plan to lure DeSantes into a car had gone badly wrong.

They said Williams and his partner, 26-year­old Michael Tovar, had planned to hide DeSante and the two pills at a local convenience store and waited for him at the door of the store, then set up a fake drug-smelling device in the car.

Williams was found dead on March 18, 2018, inside the car after he had used the syringe to take the two drugs, prosecutors said.

The pair had initially pleaded not guilty.

Prosecutors said Williams, who was released from prison in 2016, told them he had been acting out of self-preservation.

How to use a Testicular Self Examination

By the end of June, more than 60,000 Americans will be certified to use the new Testicule Self Examination, the Department of Defense says.

The exam, which is a more advanced version of the previously-issued exam, is meant to help servicemembers and veterans get more accurate information on their medical conditions and treatment.

A Testicula is a tiny piece of tissue that hangs from the tip of a finger and connects to the vagina and cervix, making it easier for doctors to examine.

The new exam will also allow doctors to see if the condition is genetic or the result of an infection, as opposed to simply a symptom.

It’s expected to be used by more than 200,000 service members and veterans over the next year.

According to the Department, the exam is now being offered through an online portal.

Veterans Affairs says it has already started accepting the exam for use in the military.